Foxtrot Farmyard (600 square feet): Owner is paying for 25% of produce grown on site, we are selling the remaining 75%. Produce grown: tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, cabbage, onion, lettuce, radish, beet, carrot, zucchini, pepper, collard greens, swiss chard, broccoli, bok choy.    
   
   
   
   

   
   
   
   
     
     
video
farmyards